Mark Your Calendar for February 18th! Tickets are now on sale at Wild Birds Unlimited, 4212 NW 16th Blvd., Gainesville.
The Backyard Birding Tour is Alachua Audubon’s annual spring trip through a variety of bird-interesting backyards. The lineup varies every year but the event is a great opportunity to:
• Explore several of Gainesville’s premier backyard birding habitats on a self-guided tour
• Learn how to attract a diverse group of birds to your own backyard
• Discover what types of vegetation to plant and where to plant it in your own yard to attract more species of birds
• Learn how water features can be effective bird attractants
• Educational displays and bird experts will be at each tour stop to answer your questions.
Photographs taken from the most recent Backyard Birding Tour (February 8th, 2020)